Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Intro

My name is Dan. I was born and raised in Connecticut, and I moved to Rhode Island just last year. In my free time, I love to play soccer, go running, dance, and listen to music. Both of my parents are immigrants, and my Brazilian and Portuguese background is very important and relevant in my life.

I am a second-year teacher at E-Cubed Academy High School in Providence, RI. Although E-Cubed has a "charter-like" name, it is actually a small, traditional public school in the north end of the city. After graduating from college in the spring of 2014, I started my teaching career last year. I am certified in secondary mathematics, and I currently teach Algebra I.

I decided to pursue my graduate degree now in hopes that I will be able to use these skills and new-found knowledge in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment